Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Halo of pendor

Daniel Öhman is involved in many great bands that I admire. He plays guitar in post-rock band EF, indie band Convoj and was lead singer in now defunct Hardcore band When we fall (all of which is great). He also has a minimalism/experimental project called Michailov that are currently doing music for an German art movie with fellow EF member Thomas Torsson (which I have yet to hear). But now it's time for his beautiful solo project that is Halo of pendor. I've been a fan for over a year now, and I truly love his work. The music is filled with emotions and mellow soundscapes blendning simple guitars, drum beats and samples to create harmony. This is a perfect relax record, that I hope you give a chance.


Download his self titled album: www.mediafire.com/?lwjoymxyzz

1 comment:

  1. Jag blir alldeles generad. Tack för dom fina orden. Ha en fin helg.

    // Daniel - Halo of Pendor

    ReplyDelete